This post was scheduled yesterday but I lost track of time.
April 14th was my daddy’s birthday. He would have been 55 years old this 2010. We badly miss him. But we console ourselves thinking that he is in a much better and peaceful place with our creator.
Nevertheless, we miss you so much daddy.
Happy birthday, daddy!
Photo credits: we heart it
Lulu’s Happy List
April 14, 2010 Wednesday
1. daddy’s birthday
2. ‘spaghetti pataas pababa oscar kilo’ said by the fx driver
3. giving in to my ‘cab temptation’
4. feeling energized. being at work.
5. seeing flickr tea pot love photo shared by my B
6. imagining sleeping on the cutest hamburger bed
7. sharing laughs with friends
8. online retail therapy – anthropologie
9. *two gold stars* from my B and a cheesecake treat.
10. writing on my journal