Monthly Archives: April 2010
Lulu’s Happy List
April 27, 2010 Tuesday
1. reading articles about going green
2. early at work on my 1st day of the week
3. knowing my B can sleep early
4. carbonara & banana
5. writing few blog entries
6. seeing our Dusit photos
7. plans to go back for crossover sunday brunch
8. ♥ my B missing me ♥
9. bonding, sharing stories with mom
10. clean sofa at home
Photo credits: Brian Sahagun
I used to never love eating salads. Especially green/vegetable salads. Until I re-discovered probably the most basic of them all – Caesar Salad.
A BLT Caesar Salad at that.
One Saturday, B and I went out for some afternoon stroll in Cubao. Since it was almost 12 noon, we decided to look for a resto we haven’t tried. Inside SM Cubao, we spotted Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria. It’s new for both of us so we gave it a go.